Wednesday 23 February 2011

ZEM to voice in Kidnapped bonus episode

ZEM, admin of TTTE Wikia and founder of The NEW Tugboat and Thomas Forums, has agreed to lend his voice to a minor role in a newly written Kidnapped Bonus episode. He will voice the "Scrapyard Owner". 

ZEM was orginally cast in the role of Victor and Kevin (amongst others) but had to back out, so it's great that he's agreed to do this minor role.

In other news, I can confirm that Kidnapped will get a bonus episode (mentioned breifly above). This episode probably won't be the length of a normal episode and is likely to be released the day after Kidnapped is released. A script has been written and the working title is "No Place Like Home" but that's all I can say at the moment and that is subject to change. Also, it will see Annie speak for the first time (we're in the process of casting an actor for her)! 

As for the filming of Kidnapped, it has not been resumed just yet as I'm still waiting for a tape (the one I received before was a head cleaner - a replacement is on it's way).

Also, I would just like to mention that I obtained a big bag of TOMY sheds from a charity shop. There were eight of the brown sheds in total (as well as a suspension bridge, which I believe may be incomplete) and I paid £1.00 for them - so that was a cracking bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment